World is an amazing place. The world, its people, animals and vegetation contribute tremendously to its awesomeness. Vegetables can grow gigantic in a place and in another place the Earth’s gravity is less. People like Bill Haast, Terry Fox and Bruce Lee are not from Earth for their amazing abilities, hope and power. Not just people, but animals on Earth on equally amazing. We have researched, searched and collected some amazing facts from around the world to entertain and amaze you. Its for fun, knowledge and to kill the time.
Thanks to all the resources we have referred such as the Wikipedia, Google, Facebook & Other reputed websites.
Check out these 100 amazing list of facts from around the world:
100. Until 1986 you didn’t even have to buy property in Alaska. You could build a house and it will be yours.
99. There is an Island called Just Enough Room where there’s just enough room for a tree and a house.
98. Metallica is the first band to have played on all continents.
97. It takes at least 8 bees their lifetime to create a teaspoon of honey.
96. This road in France disappears underwater twice a day. This dangerous road of 2.58-mile connects the Gulf of Burnёf with the island of Noirmoutier, Passage du Gois.
95. Spider-Man grew up at 20 Ingram Street in Forest Hills, Queens. The address exists in real life, and the family that lives there is the Parkers.
94. In the Philippines, there’s an island with a lake that has an island in it, which has its own lake, which has its own small island in it. It’s called Taal Lake.
93. The tree where Isaac Newton discovered gravity is still alive and well, outside of his childhood home.
92. Pizza Hut once made a delivery to the International Space Station in 2001. They paid the Russians $1 million to transport the Pizza.
91. Google hires a flock of 200 goats regularly to chew away the grass in their lawns rather than using land-mowers.
90. Iceland kills whales, so anonymous hacker shut down its Government websites. “Whales do not have a voice. We will be a voice for them.” – Anonymous.
89. 1,400 years-old Chinese Ginkgo tree drops leaves that drown Buddhist temple in a yellow ocean of flowers.
88. There is an area in Canada with less gravity than the rest of the Earth. This is in Hudson Bay area of Canada.
87. Bill Haast, known as “Snake Man”, was bitten by venomous snakes more than 170 times. By injecting himself with snake venom daily for 60 years, he saved countless lives with his antibody rich blood. He lived up to 100 years.
86. This is the stunning black rose. Black roses exist naturally only in Halfeti, Turkey.