25. Don Ritchie saved over 500 people from suicide by compassionately offering people on the ledge a cup of tea and a chat.
24. There are stones in Romania called Trovants that grow and multiply after heavy rain.
23. The Baobab Tree can store up to 32,000 gallons of water in its trunk.
22. This hotel in Canada actually changes color with seasons! This famous landmark of Canada is known as the Sylvia Hotel.
21. An Indian man traveled from India to Sweden on a bicycle to meet his Swedish wife in 1978. The journey took him 4 months crossing through 8 countries. We present you Mr. P K Mahanandia.
20. Human babies are 75% water at birth, a slightly higher water content than bananas and slightly less than fresh potatoes.
19. There are more trees in North America than there were 100 years ago.
18. A man named Walter Summerford was struck by lightning 3 times in his life. After his death, his gravestone was also struck.
17. In 2010, a 3-year old boy playing with his father’s metal detector discovered a 16th century gold pendant, estimated to be worth $4 million.
16. The creator of Johnny Bravo, the creator of Powerpuff Girls, and the creator of Dexter’s Laboratory were all roommates in college.
15. Vegetables grown in Alaska become gigantic because they receive up to 20 hours of sunlight every day.
14. A hacker was able to recreate a fingerprint of the German Defense Minister from a photograph. This is the same hacker who defeated Apple’s thumbprint verification within 24 hours of the release of the iPhone 5S. This is Mr. Jan Krissler.
13. In Aug 2010, a 13-year-old British teenager was struck by lightning at 13:13 on Friday 13. He was among 150,000 people attending an airshow.
12. 78% of Steve Jobs’ wealth came from Disney, not Apple.
11. South Koreans are required by law to use Internet Explorer for online shopping and banking.