10. A single Boeing 777 engine delivers twice the horsepower of all the Titanic’s steam engines combined.
9. Over $44 billion worth of edible, unopened food is thrown away in the US every year.
8. Ears and nose never stop growing.
7. The stomach in your mouth feeling on a roller-coaster is your organs floating inside you.
6. The way you cut your vegetables can change the way it tastes.
5. The 2011 earthquake near Japan increased the Earth’s rotation speed.
4. At the 1936 Olympic games, competitors from Liechtenstein were shocked to discover their flag was exactly same as Haiti’s. A year later Liechtenstein added a crown to their flag.
3. The Burramundi fish grows up as a male first, after two years turns in to a female to breed.
2. You spend 24 years of your life in a beautiful coma known as sleep.
1. A portion of the water you drink has already been drunk by someone, maybe several times over.
Hope you enjoyed the list! We enjoyed creating this list, it has been a great learning curve for all of us here at ListAmaze and we hope the same to you.